Enhance your stir-fries, soups, salads, sandwiches and antipasto.
- Mung Bean Sprouts has a protein content of 20%.
- Good for the gallbladder, antitoxins. Contains vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B9, C, E, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and iron.
- Mung bean seeds are eaten as a vegetable and are widely used in oriental cooking. Mung beans look like dried green peas.
- Funny fact, what we commonly call "soybean sprouts" is not soybeans, but mung beans.
- Mung bean, or sprouted bean, is widely consumed in India and several Asian countries
Please note that only the seeds and accessories tab products are available for delivery by mail.
|Characteristics||Sprouted Mung beans,
Mung Beans organic sprouts
- Brand: De Germe En Pousse
- Product Code: 200 g
- Availability: In Stock